Individual Log In Fields possible?

More
5 years 4 months ago #119977 by AnneH
Individual Log In Fields possible? was created by AnneH
Hey guys,

i couldnt find anything related to my problem in the forum, so i hope you can help.

My question is: is it possible to create an individual log in interface, depending on the plan?

For example: Group A needs to register only with an e-mail-adress. Group B needs to register with an e-mail-adress AND a specific number to identify them. So basically we would need two different log ins shown for the user, but they will see the same content (articles, in our case).

The only difference between the groups is, that Group A consists of "random" users who can create a account the read special content on our website for free, but after 28 days they will have to pay. Group B consists of already existing subscribers of our magazine, and a log-in to view the content is included in the magazine subscription. That´s why we need a field where they can type in the subscription numbers to identify them, which is obviously not neccessary for Group A.

Hope you can see my point....is there anything i can do about this?

Thanks a lot!
Anne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #120004 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Individual Log In Fields possible?
Hi Anne

Unfortunately, it's not possible. Membership Pro, basically, uses Joomla core login for login process

So if someone wants to login, they will have to provide:

- username (or email)
- password

It's the same to everyone, not depends on the plans they subscribed to

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: AnneH

More
5 years 4 months ago #120025 by AnneH
Replied by AnneH on topic Individual Log In Fields possible?
Hi Tuan,

okay, thank you nevertheless for your quick reply! We´ll try to find another solution.

Best regards
Anne