• Bill
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #120128 by Bill
Membership Status was created by Bill
Hi Tuan,

We recently changed our settings so that members have three weeks grace period after the due date of their renewal subscription, to pay before their membership expires. I have also put a "Membership Status" item on all our pages so that members can see their status and the due date on which their renewal subscription is due.

However, I notice that once they are in the grace period (ie after the subscription due date has passed but before the three week grace period has expired) the message shown by the Membership Status module is as shown on the attachment (as shown today, 7th December 2018).

As you can see it is incorrect as the subscription has expired and the number of days should be negative. Could I change that so that when the subscription date has passed, the message reads something like: "Your membership expired on the 27-11-2018 (9 days ago)?

Regards,

Bill
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Bill. Reason: Forgot to include the attachement

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bill
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #120259 by Bill
Replied by Bill on topic Membership Status
Hi Tuan,

I have edited the program called "/public_html/modules/mod_membershipstatus/tmpl/default.php" by deleting

"if ($numberDays > 0)"

and including the following

"if ($expiredDate>$todayDate)"

then it works OK. If you agree with me can you include this in your next update please?

Regards,

Bill

More
5 years 4 months ago #120311 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Status
Hi Bill

The code is already like that in latest package. So maybe you are not using latest version 2.16.1 and that's the reason you got the error?

Tuan