The most recent request was denied because it contained an invalid security toke

• waisign
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #121074 by waisign
Hi,

Our membership pro facing an issue where when user summit a new sign up, it shows an error page written The most recent request was denied because it contained an invalid security token. I would like to ask is there any factor that will causing this issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• waisign
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #121088 by waisign
Anyone know how to solve this issue?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #121089 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

This issue usually causes by System - Page Cache plugin

So go to Extensions -> Plugins, check to see whether you have that plugin turned on. If Yes, turned it of and check it again

If you have any cache plugins installed, please disable it as well

Tuan

• waisign
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #121098 by waisign
Hi i have tried to disable all the cache plugin, and cleared my browser cache, it still show the same error. is there any others reason that might causing this issue?
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by waisign. Reason: typo

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #121101 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

Do you use a third party service like Sucuri or Cloudfare? If you use these services, your site could be cached by these services and it could be the reason causing the issue, too

Tuan

• waisign
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #121102 by waisign
Hi tuan, i asked our hosting, dont think they are using any third party services.

Weird thing is, when the project is still in demo, everything work fine, but once we go life (under the same hosting). this error comes out. do you have any solutions what can test where is goes wrong?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #121103 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

This is a security feature of Joomla!, see docs.joomla.org/How_to_add_CSRF_anti-spoofing_to_forms . It is implemented by Joomla! core API and should work fine

From my experience, it might not work when you have cache enabled or if there is a problem with session. Since you said you don't have cache enabled, maybe you can try to go to System - Global configuration, look at System tab, there is a parameter called Session Handler. By default, Joomla! user Database, maybe you can switch to use PHP then check it again to see whether it solves the issue?

Tuan

• waisign
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #121105 by waisign
Hi, by default we already used php as session handler, so i tried with database and php, both still no luck and not working

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #121106 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
If so, I am out of idea at the moment. Maybe you can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account and link to the page which is having the issue so that we can check it?

Does it only happens with subscription form of Membership Pro? Could you try other pages on your site like contact page or Joomla core login page?

Tuan