Incorrect date/time when adding subscription

• Hilmar Schneider
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #122077 by Hilmar Schneider
Incorrect date/time when adding subscription was created by Hilmar Schneider
When using the Membership Pro -> Subscriptions Management menu type:

When entering a new subscription there are three date fields near the bottom -- Created Date, Subscription Start Date and Subscription End Date. If they are left blank then the resulting date/time values are correct. When I enter dates for these, and save, then the date/time values are out by 8 hours.

For example [Created Date] "2019-02-04" becomes "2019-02-03 16:00:00". 8 hours are subtracted from the date/time.

The Joomla time zone is set to Vancouver (which is UTC - 8). The server was set to UTC but changing it to America/Vancouver (in php.ini) made no difference.

I've attached a couple of screen shots. I'm using Joomla 3.9.2 and Membership Pro 2.16.1
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Hilmar Schneider.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hilmar Schneider
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #122277 by Hilmar Schneider
Replied by Hilmar Schneider on topic Incorrect date/time when adding subscription
Bump. Normally replies happen in a day or two.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122279 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Incorrect date/time when adding subscription
Sorry Hilmar. I was our new year holiday and I missed this question. I will check this issue and get back to you on tomorrow

Look like it is related to timezone setting. If it's possible, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account and tell us step by step what we need to do to see the error

We will check and solve it on tomorrow

Tuan