Subscription Error Logging Ability?

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 1 month ago #122524 by PhoenixUK
Subscription Error Logging Ability? was created by PhoenixUK
I've often wondered what could be missing from MembershipPro and I think I may have found it but is there agreement out there in this community I wonder.

I think we need some way to generate error reports or logs, which will tell us that something is not being accepted and it is trying again or something similar to that. Usually we would expect if a message rejects for e.g. the component tries again later.

For instance, whilst the payment processor can create a fault, currently I'm not aware that MembershipPro also creates it's own error and it is logged, where this log is accessible to check what has happened and making it easier to bring support requests to this forum etc.

It's hard to define specifically what actions the error system would trigger with but this is where I'm opening this up to people who wish to reply and contribute some ideas, including hearing what Tuan thinks.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #125042 by channing meyer
Replied by channing meyer on topic Subscription Error Logging Ability?
Hello PhoenixUK. I am actually wondering if I can contact you directly about the updates made regarding the monthly recurring subscriptions with end dates for which you and I advocated. Having some challenges and would appreciate your insight. I can be reached at
This message contains confidential information

Regards,

channingb

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 11 months ago #125043 by PhoenixUK
Replied by PhoenixUK on topic Subscription Error Logging Ability?
Sure Channing.

Tuan, can you please forward Channing my email address, that is registered in my account here, it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

More
4 years 11 months ago #125044 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscription Error Logging Ability?
Hi Robert

Sent email to you with the email information

Tuan