Problems adding new group members

• Tracey Field
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #124774 by Tracey Field
Problems adding new group members was created by Tracey Field
Hi, one of my customers has recently experienced problems adding new members to his group, he has had an error message and the new member isn’t listed in his group when he goes back to check. However the member has been added as a registered user on the system, with the enabled and activated in red and without the relevant access level. I’ve just tested and had the same problem.

I changed my website template a few days ago could that have changed something to the way Membership pro is working?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tracey Field
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #124776 by Tracey Field
Replied by Tracey Field on topic Problems adding new group members
Here is a screenshot of the error message I get when testing which hopefully will help identify the problem
Attachments:

• Tracey Field
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #124779 by Tracey Field
And I’ve worked out it is definitely the template as Membership Pro works absolutely perfectly when I swap back to my old template. If you have any advice regarding how to get it working with the new template that would be great but I will leave it temporarily on the old template in the meantime so it’s working for my clients. Thanks Tracey

More
4 years 10 months ago #124792 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Problems adding new group members
Hi Tracey

As it's an issue with the template, I would suggest you to contact the developer of the template and ask him to check it

That would be easier for him to check his own code instead of having us to check it

Hope it's fine for you

Regards,

Tuan

• Tracey Field
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #125023 by Tracey Field
Hi Tuan, sorry for the delay in replying, I've been trying to work with the template developers support (nowhere near as responsive and helpful as you I might add!). I do not yet have a solution but I'm still hoping it's something really simple in the configuration. The template is built on JSN SunFramework if that helps at all?

As well as the SQL error I had before it also turned out that nobody could subscribe to the site as it came up with an error message saying os_paypal could not be found. When you look in the price box you can see it has added a / after the price. I've added a screenshot.

Sorry I know you said to speak to the template developer but just thought I would try again incase the new info jogged any new suggestions on the configuration side. Thanks. Tracey
Attachments:

More
4 years 10 months ago #125036 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Tracey

For the subscribe process error, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to the page which we can subscribe and see the error. We will check and solve it

Base on the error message, I think it happens because payment plugin was deleted for some reasons. So re-install the extension would help

Tuan

• Tracey Field
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #125038 by Tracey Field
Hi Tuan, that's what I thought, except the payment plugin is still there on the database and when I swap back to the old template it works perfectly. Very frustrating. I'm going to put this on hold until next week as I'm about to leave for a Trade Show this weekend so will leave it with the 2 templates running while I'm demonstrating to potential customers. I will pop in a support ticket for you to have a closer look next week. Thanks! Tracey

More
4 years 10 months ago #125045 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Tracey

Will check it when I receive your ticket. Have a nice weekend

Tuan

• Tracey Field
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #125196 by Tracey Field
Hi Tuan, hope you had a good weekend, I am going to shelf this issue for the moment and continue working with two templates for the time being as its more of a visual issue that annoys me than a functional issue for my customers. I also have a new more pressing issue that I will make a new thread for :)