Member Import: Internal Server Error, read data timeout

• azurelink
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #126378 by azurelink
My client is getting an Internal Server Error when attempting to import users in Membership Pro v. 2.9.0. Site is a Joomla 3.9.8 site on PHP 7.1.22.

The Apache error log has these two entries:

mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 45 seconds, referer: www.oursite.com/administrator/index.php?...mbership&view=import
Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer: www.oursite.com/administrator/index.php?...mbership&view=import

I upped the max_execution_time to 300 seconds and still get the above errors.

Here is an example of the CSV file (178 records) the client is attempting to import:

id,plan,username,password,first_name,last_name,organization,osm_addresstype,address,address2,city,state,zip,phone,email,created_date,payment_date,from_date,to_date,published,amount,tax_amount,discount_amount,gross_amount,payment_method,transaction_id,membership_id

,Our Plan,user@usersite.com,password1,John,Smith,Customer Company,Business,,,,,,,user@usersite.com,,,,12/31/2099 0:00,1,0,0,0,0,os_paypal,,

Is there any problem with the CSV data syntax, i.e., do we need a "null" value at the beginning of the line?
It does look like some of the users are being imported into MP and Joomla, but then the import appears to timeout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #126380 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Member Import: Internal Server Error, read data timeout
Hi

I would suggest you to split the file to smaller files then import to see whether you still get that error?

Regards,

Tuan

• azurelink
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #126383 by azurelink
Hi Tuan,
Thanks for your reply. 178 records doesn't sound like that much to import. Is it?

More
4 years 8 months ago #126385 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Member Import: Internal Server Error, read data timeout
Yes. But it's being timed out, so better, split it, for example, to two smaller files to see if it's imported properly

Tuan