Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum,etc, Perfect Money and Paystack Payment Plugins

• Richard
  • Topic Author
  • I am a freelance web developer
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #126718 by Richard
Hey guys,

I just want to share some Membership Pro payment plugins I built for my project in case someone needs them too. I developed them because I couldn't find any of them in the Membership Pro payment plugins page.

1) Membership Pro CoinPayments Payment Plugin:- (Enables you process payment with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and all the coins/cryptos supported by CoinPayments.net gateway.)

2) Membership Pro Perfect Money Payment Plugin:- (Enables you process payment with PerfectMoney.is gateway. Comes with built-in conversion feature to enable you process payment with PM even when plans are listed any other currency that is not USD or EUR.)

3) Membership Pro Paystack Payment Plugin:- (Enables you process payment with Paystack.com gateway. Paystack is a popular payment gateway in Nigeria/Africa.

To get any of the plugins, >> visit my website <<

Please note that they are paid plugins because I spent several days getting them together.

Regards, Rich
-
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Richard. Reason: Typos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #126721 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Rich for the development. At least we can recommend our customers when they need one of these payment plugins

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard

• Richard
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #126745 by Richard
Hi Tuan, thanks to you!

You are a great guy with very good communication and developer skills. Those payment plugins wouldn't have been possible without your timely and straight to the point support, one of the best I have come across so far.

And your Membership Pro extension is just awesome. No identified bug so far despite its complexity (have tested it for my needs thoroughly), seamless integration with other extensions (have integrated it with AcyMailing and JoomlaThat Affiliate Tracker successfully), easy customization especially for the frontend, and top-notch support that gets you on track in no time. I am sure if there is anything like award on JED platform, you should be holding at least one already.

Finally, in case you have customers who need frontend customization or simple payment plugin development, I will be glad if you can point them to my website, designbyrich.com/request-consultation . (Hopes I'm not asking for too much, lol!)

Regards,
Rich

More
4 years 9 months ago #126751 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Rich

Yes. I will do that :)

Tuan

• Ralph Castelberg
More
3 years 5 months ago #138988 by Ralph Castelberg
Hi Tuan and Rich

Hi
I need a Plugin for acceptin Crypto on Events Booking, OS Service Booking and JDonation.
Best would be over Coinbase.

Since Paypal is soon going on Crypto as well (but with to expensive Fees) would it be great to be able to accept it on my website over Coinbase or other gateaways too.
Hope you plan or consider to plan a Plugin, if not already avaiable.
Thanks

Richard or Tuan.
How much woud it cost to bouid one?

• Richard
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #138993 by Richard
Hi Raph,

Thanks for mentioning me in your post.

Moreover, I would be glad to assist you in developing crypto payment plugins for Events Booking, OS Service Booking and JDonation extensions

Kindly get in touch via >> designbyrich.com/request-consultation

I will be expecting you.

Regards,
Richard
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ralph Castelberg

• Ralph Castelberg
More
3 years 5 months ago #139025 by Ralph Castelberg
Thank you richard.
Will get back to you in the next days... right now bussy with change i have to comunitcate at my bussiness 'cause of new covid-19 pandemic restrictions from the goverment.

by the way the crypto plugins would be for my page www.activepeople.ch

You will hear from me soon.