• Alex
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #128354 by Alex
Community Builder & Easy Social was created by Alex
I am just looking for some clarification regarding this item in the docs:

The integration is one way only. That means the change in Membership Pro will be synchronized to Joomla User Profile or third party extensions profile but the changes from Joomla User Profile or third party extensions profile won't be updated back to Membership Pro. Maybe in the future, we will have two ways integration, but at the time of this writing, it is not supported

1) Are there still plans to have 2 way sync?

2) Is the sync only the profile info (name, email, password, etc)

3) What happens when someone tries to login in the 3rd party extensions (Community Builder or Easy Social) will people redirected to Membership Pro to complete the sign up. One the member pays for a membership they will then be able to access the 3rd party extensions

4) If I want to use Social login (such as JFB Connect - extensions.joomla.org/extension/jfbconnect/ ) will it work with Membership Pro?

5) Regarding this:

By default, only data changed in Membership Pro is added/updated to Community Builder. If you want data changed from CB is updated to all subscription records of the user in Membership Pro, please download and install the CB Membership Pro plugin plug_cbmembershippro.zip (to support two ways data synchronization)

- It looks like you already have 2-way synchronization for Community Builder - Any plans to have this for Easy Social?

6) Does Membership Pro work with Kunena or Easy Discuss? I believe these forum sync with Community Builder and EasySocial so I hope that the answer is yes :)
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Alex. Reason: Added #6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Alex
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 7 months ago #137010 by Alex
Replied by Alex on topic Community Builder & Easy Social
Just wanted to push this up as it was never responded to from 10 months ago.

More
3 years 7 months ago #137014 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Community Builder & Easy Social
Hi Alex

1. It's still one way integration only. If someone changes data in CB or EasySocial, it's not updated back to Membership Pro (at least for the moment and honestly, this is something which we won't support in the future)

2. I don't understand this question. What else you want to synchronize?

3. Nothing happens. They can still login and do anything on your website. After they login, they can subscribe for a plan in Membership pro or not, it's up to them

4. I don't use that extension, so I'm unsure. The login process, is actually handled by Joomla, not Membership Pro, so I guess it would work well

5. As mentioned, I have no plan for supporting this, sorry. To be honest, more integration with these extensions is something not in my rada (I haven't used these extensions for years)

6. It can be used together on the same site. But there are no integration between Membership Pro and these extensions

Regards,

Tuan