Change order plans appear in table - add to documentation

• Nicole Warner
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #128369 by Nicole Warner
I have a suggestion to add to your documentation. I wanted to change the order of the plans so I tried to put it in the Module like this:

Plans: 2,1 (so that #2 would appear first).

But it didn't work. On a whim I moved the order in the backend in the Plan Manager, and it worked!! So awesome! I checked the documentation first, but I didn't see anything, so I thought it might be helpful for other people.

(My web designer said today that most people buy the first thing they see, so I hope that is true. :) )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #128375 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
If you have experience on working with Joomla, you will see that items are ordered by ordering by default and ordering of items can be changed in items management page (drag and drop)

I'm glad you figured it out. I will see if there are more customers need that documentation. If there are, I will add it to documentation

Tuan

• Nicole Warner
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #128403 by Nicole Warner
Thanks for the response, Tuan! I am self-taught in Joomla, I am not a web developer, so sometimes I miss small but important things. Usually I look on the top right for "order ascending" or "order descending," etc., but since I didn't see that, I assumed it couldn't be done. Nevertheless I used the drag & drop to see if it worked, and it did! Hurray!

Have a good weekend.

More
4 years 6 months ago #128406 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes, just use drag and drop to re-order items like everywhere in Joomla. I'm glad you figured it out

Have a nice weekend

Tuan