Custom mailchimp processing to add multiple people

• Hilmar Schneider
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #129802 by Hilmar Schneider
Custom mailchimp processing to add multiple people was created by Hilmar Schneider
Our outdoor club has INDIVIDUAL and COUPLE memberships. In both cases the subscriber gets added (or removed) to MailChimp but in the case of COUPLE memberships I'd like to add (or remove) the second person to MailChimp.

Are there hooks or callback in the Membership Pro code for custom processing when a subscription is activated or expires? It would be a kind of plugin for Membership Pro.

I'd like to keep updating the software and that becomes tricky if I'm modifying it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #129803 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Custom mailchimp processing to add multiple people
Hello

Yes. The easiest way is using the built-in PHP script plugin, see membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/miscel...lugins/script-plugin

Regards,

Tuan

• Hilmar Schneider
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #129806 by Hilmar Schneider
Replied by Hilmar Schneider on topic Custom mailchimp processing to add multiple people
That was quick. Thanks.

Hilmar

More
4 years 4 months ago #129807 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Custom mailchimp processing to add multiple people
You're welcome. Please continue using the extension. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask us for support

Tuan