Membercard styling

• Daniel Duvald
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #129984 by Daniel Duvald
Membercard styling was created by Daniel Duvald
Hi

I'm trying to setup a member card. But the generated PDF does not seem to respond to my inline styling for positioning my table.
I've tried with absolute position with top and left offset, but it doesn't work.

What kind of styling can we use, and does any documentation exists for what CSS can be used by the pdf generator?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Daniel Duvald
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #129985 by Daniel Duvald
Replied by Daniel Duvald on topic Membercard styling
Also, there seem to be a left, right and footer margin in the generated pdf. Can we adjust this?
It makes it hard to position the content where I like it.

Thanks

EDIT: I can see the margins being set in the generateMemberCard and generatePlanMemberCard functions. It would be awesome, if we could set them from admin side, not having to dig into core code and hack it that way, thus making updates difficult.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Daniel Duvald.

• Daniel Duvald
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #129986 by Daniel Duvald
Replied by Daniel Duvald on topic Membercard styling
Another thing.

Looking at the documentation, I was trying to figure our how to display the membership expiration date. It seems there is no tag for this. This is an important information to display on a membership card. Would it be possible to implement?

[SUBSCRIPTIONS] doesn't seem to work at all. But I just want [SUBSCRIPTION_END_DATE].

Thanks

EDIT: Looking at the code for the generatePlanMemberCard function, I found I could use [PLAN_SUBSCRIPTION_TO_DATE] and [PLAN_SUBSCRIPTION_FROM_DATE].
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Daniel Duvald.

More
4 years 1 week ago #132925 by Fransen Beheer
Replied by Fransen Beheer on topic Membercard styling
Hello Daniel,

Did you find a solution? I have the same kind of issue: I want to include a membership-card image in the automated email reply for new subscriptions, and then put some tags on fixed positions on that image (setting it as background).

Best regards, Laurens