Price in Subscription page invisible

• Peter Eastway
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #92888 by Peter Eastway
Price in Subscription page invisible was created by Peter Eastway
I am working on localhost and not a great expert, but I have worked out how to use the Custom CSS tab in the Configuration section.

When someone wants to sign up for a subscription and purchase restricted content, a page opens up which allows them to log in if already registered, register if not, and purchase the subscription.

Mine is called:
Lightroom Atelier Subscription
Please enter information on the form below to process subscription for Lightroom Atelier

The source code shows:
<input id="amount" type="text" readonly="readonly" class="input-small" value="149.00">

I figure this means the page is getting the value of $149, but it is not displaying it.
I am also figuring it is a CSS issue, but I have tried varying the CSS to make the box bigger, on the assumption it is a formating issue, as follows:

input#amount.input-small {
font-size: 0.3em !important;
color: #000000;
width: 500px !important;
padding: 0px;
height: 50px;
min-height: 82px;
}

You can see I have gone to town trying to find the missing attributes. The changes appear on my screen, but so far no $149 price which is what I would like to see. The $149 also flows through to Paypal page, so I know it is there!

Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong.

I downloaded the extension this morning, so assume it is up to date on Joomla 3.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 months ago #92916 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Price in Subscription page invisible
Hello Peter

For this, I am afraid of there is some css conflict with your site template. Please setup your site to a live server, then send us the link to the page

We will look at it to see why the issue happens and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

• Peter Eastway
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #92947 by Peter Eastway
Replied by Peter Eastway on topic Price in Subscription page invisible
Thanks Tuan. Knowing it was a CSS conflict, I used Chrome Developer Tools to isolate the issue and it was a setting in my site template's CSS.
I found the following with a font-size of 0px, so changed it as follows in the custom css screen and it seems to be working fine now! I trust it is as simple as this.

.input-append, .input-prepend {
font-size: 0.7em !important;
}

Thanks for your prompt response.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 months ago #92964 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Price in Subscription page invisible
Great. Very happy to hear that you were able to solve it yourself, save us one support request, hehe

Thanks for posting the solution back, too. It would be useful for other customers who might have same issue

Regards,

Tuan