Stripe plugin for Membership Pro

• LineMine
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #96262 by LineMine
Stripe plugin for Membership Pro was created by LineMine
Hi
I am just testing the Stripe plugin for Membership Pro, and I have a couple of questions.

Firstly, I see when I go to buy a subscription using this plugin, the component actually requests credit card details from the potential subscriber on a page on my website, before processing the payment. This is obviously different to Paypal which handles all sensitive information like card numbers etc on their site. I'm wondering if this is in fact correct, and the plugin is really set up like this? I do have SSL on my site but I'm a bit concerned about this.

Secondly, I'm not sure how recurring subscriptions are triggered? Do I have to set this up through the Stripe Subscriptions system, setting up plans etc at their end which match the plans I'm offering on my website? Membership Pro obviously has the option to offer recurring subscriptions, so how does this work with Stripe?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #96266 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Stripe plugin for Membership Pro
Hello

1. Yes, that's correct. When you use Stripe, customers will enter credit card information on your site for processing payment. The process is safe because:

- Before the credit card is submitted to server for passing to stripe for processing, the credit card data is already encrypted by Stripe.

- So as long as you have an SSL certificate for your site, it is safe

2. You don't have to setup anything in Stripe. Just setup recurring plans in Membership Pro and Membership Pro will create necessary plans in Stripe when subscribers sign up for your plan, all is an automatically process

Regards,

Tuan

• LineMine
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #96269 by LineMine
Replied by LineMine on topic Stripe plugin for Membership Pro
Hi Tuan

Thank you very much for that very quick response. Much appreciated, thank you for clarifying those points.

Regards

Simon

More
6 years 1 week ago #112030 by Bloc10
Replied by Bloc10 on topic Stripe plugin for Membership Pro
Where can we download this? We want to use for www.totalcryptos.com

More
6 years 6 days ago #112040 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You can go to www.joomdonation.com/payment-plugins/mem...payment-plugins.html , see and purchase MP Stripe payment plugin (I see that you purchased it, so thanks )

Tuan

More
6 years 6 days ago #112073 by Bloc10
Yes we bought it, now how to install it? where is Stripe documentation?

More
6 years 6 days ago #112077 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Please see membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-...l-new-payment-plugin for instructions and install the plugin

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 6 days ago #112081 by Bloc10
It is installed but how to configure? Getting an error message:

The requested page can't be found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.

You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a mistyped address
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
you have no access to this page
You may wish to search the site or visit the home page.

Search this site

Search ...
Search ...
Go to the Home Page

Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

0 Call to a member function addScriptDeclaration() on null

This happens when i click on the buy button here:

portal.totalcryptos.com/index.php/plan-pricing

More
6 years 6 days ago #112082 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Look like there is something wrong with your installation for some reasons and it causes the issue. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can check it for you

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 5 days ago #112135 by Bloc10
I have now bought membership pro and the stripe plugin, still getting an error - where do i submit the ticket?

Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

0 Call to a member function addScriptDeclaration() on null
/var/www/html/Portal/components/com_osmembership/plugins/os_stripe.php:55
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/components/com_osmembership/plugins/os_stripe.php:55
2 os_stripe->__construct() JROOT/components/com_osmembership/plugins/os_payments.php:58
3 os_payments::getPaymentMethods() JROOT/components/com_osmembership/view/register/html.php:153
4 OSMembershipViewRegisterHtml->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/libraries/mpf/controller/controller.php:338
5 MPFController->display() JROOT/components/com_osmembership/controller/controller.php:53
6 OSMembershipController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/libraries/mpf/controller/controller.php:272
7 MPFController->execute() JROOT/components/com_osmembership/osmembership.php:31
8 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:382
9 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:357
10 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:195
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49