Where exactly does the Stripe CC Info get Changed?

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #97805 by PhoenixUK
This is what you mentioned in a previous updated versions changelog, regarding;
Code:
- [b]Allow subscribers update credit card information for their recurring subscription (in case their credit card is expired...) from membership profile.[/b] If you are using Stripe, please re-download Stripe payment plugin, update to your site to use this feature, of course, you need to update Membership Pro to version 2.8.0, too

I have done the above, the current version of my MembershipPro is: 2.8.3 and Stripe plugin is: 2.8.0 Where specifically in my site's profile would I find being able to update credit card info? I have a dummy account and placed a test stripe payment but don't see any ability to make the mentioned changes in CC info as test client / customer?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #97821 by John Willems
Replied by John Willems on topic Where exactly does the Stripe CC Info get Changed?
I don't remember the test environment but in production it shows in the Manage Subscriptions tab after logging in. Of course its only for recurring payments. I recall its a green Update button next to the red Cancel button

More
6 years 11 months ago #97848 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Where exactly does the Stripe CC Info get Changed?
That's correct. You just need to login as subscriber, access to Membership Pro file, look at My Subscriptions tab

There is a button to allow updating credit card information

Regards,

Tuan

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #97905 by PhoenixUK
Tuan & Willem,

Thanks for the replies. I don't seem to have the above ability in my site, not sure why it would be missing though.

Regards,

More
6 years 11 months ago #97919 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Where exactly does the Stripe CC Info get Changed?
You have to subscribe for a recurring subscription plan if you want to have this feature available. Also, maybe you should make sure Download and upgrade the Stripe payment plugin to latest version as the feature only implemented recently, don't remember exactly the time, maybe two months ago

Tuan

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #98793 by PhoenixUK
I have the 2.8.0 version of Stripe payment plugin Tuan, followed the requirement which was to uninstall the previous, before installing the new version and yet I still do not see anywhere in a test account's 'My Subscription' tab in a profile, to change CC details. :/

Mind you, I only have it in test mode at present - could that be the issue, that the changing of ccard credentials cannot be done under the plugin / stripe test mode?

Can I send a support ticket with temp access creds for you to check it out please?

Regards,
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by PhoenixUK.

More
6 years 10 months ago #98833 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes. Submit a support ticket with:

1. Super admin account

2. A subscriber account

3. Link to user profile page

I will check and tell you the reason

Regards,

Tuan