Profile Formatting | Showing Double Headings

• Charleston MINI Club
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #97835 by Charleston MINI Club
Profile Formatting | Showing Double Headings was created by Charleston MINI Club
I am showing Double Profile Headings. What could I possibly have selected for my Edit Profile, My Subscriptions, and Subscription History to show up twice?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #97845 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Profile Formatting | Showing Double Headings
Unless you modified the code, there must be something javascript conflict / css conflict and it causes the issue

Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site, an account which can be used to access to this page

We are going to check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted

Tuan

• Charleston MINI Club
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #97851 by Charleston MINI Club
Replied by Charleston MINI Club on topic Profile Formatting | Showing Double Headings
I found a work around, but I do not know if it will cause any problems later on.
I changed the Menu Item Type to Renew Memberships and it fixed it for some reason....

let me know if you still want me to create a support ticket?

Attachments:

More
6 years 11 months ago #97921 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Profile Formatting | Showing Double Headings
The menu option Renew Membership is used for different purpose. If you use that menu option, when users click on the menu item, they will see list of renew options to allow them to renew membership

However, they won't be allowed to update his profile data if you use that menu option

If that menu option works for you, then use it.. Otherwise, submit a support ticket and we will help checking it for you. However, if you are not in rush, maybe you can submit ticket on Wednesday next week as we are having a short holiday from today and I don't have dev available until Wednesday next week

Regards,

Tuan