What does "Membership Status: ALL" option mean?

• andybon
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #100055 by andybon
When I am on the front-end 'Manage Subscribers' screen, the Status dropdown includes an 'ALL' option... Is this an error... What would 'ALL' mean in this case?

Thanks!

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by andybon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #100080 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic What does "Membership Status: ALL" option mean?
ALL will show all subscription records, doesn't depend on subscription status (Active, Pending or Expired).

• andybon
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #100094 by andybon
Oops - I didn't explain properly... I should have said after you select EDIT on an individual subscriber through the front-end MANAGE SUBSCRIBERS screen... then when you get to his / her STATUS field, it allows the selection of the ALL option in the drop-down.

So I think that shouldn't be there because it wouldn't make any sense for an individual subscriber to have ALL status? A little bug?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #100117 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic What does "Membership Status: ALL" option mean?
Ah, Yes, correct. You can remove it yourself. Look at components/com_osmembership/view/subscriber/html.php, you should see the code for that option and remove it. I will correct it myself, too, in the next release of the extension

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: andybon

• andybon
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #100135 by andybon
Great - I went ahead and made that change and of course you're right - now works without presenting the 'ALL' option.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #100155 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. I removed it from the dev branch of the extension, too, so the change will be included in next release

Regards,

Tuan