Subscriber import going into default eshop group

• N Young
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #100366 by N Young
Hello,

I just did a test subscriber import, which went well, but when I clicked in to EShop to double check the imported subscriber had been assigned to the correct customer group I found it had been put into the default customer group.

How do I do a subscriber import & have all the active subscriptions go in to a specific customer group?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #100375 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscriber import going into default eshop group
Could you please try to test it as below:

1. Edit the a subscription record, change subscription status to Pending, save it

2. Then edit that record, change subscription status to active, then save it again

3.Then check to see whether the subscriber is assigned to the correct Eshop customer group?

Tuan

• N Young
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #100378 by N Young
I did an import with subscription status as 0, then did another with status of 1

Unfortunately the customer group is still set to default in eShop

• N Young
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #100380 by N Young
Apologies! When I set up the plan in membership pro I forgot to assign it to the correct eshop group -- now that I've done that it is happily importing & assigning to the correct eshop group.

More
6 years 9 months ago #100389 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscriber import going into default eshop group
Great. Very happy to hear that it works well now

Tuan