Authorize.net error processing paymeny, new install

• Eric Ragsdale
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #108332 by Eric Ragsdale
When I process a card through the Authorize.net API that comes with Membership Pro with a known good CC I get this error message. User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values.
I have the correct info for Authorize, api login and transaction id. It gives me the same message in test mode or live.

Help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #108343 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Authorize.net error processing paymeny, new install
Hi Eric

That error message indicate that there is something wrong with your Authorize.net account (the error message is returned by Authorize.net)

In this case, please contact authorize.net, ask them to see why you receive this error (make a transaction in live mode for them to check). They will check their server logs and let you know what's wrong with the account so that you can check it

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 3 months ago #108464 by Steve Babbitt
Replied by Steve Babbitt on topic Authorize.net error processing paymeny, new install
I am getting this error on an install as well at www.gr8pm.com/catalog-materials/ai-forum-aabk2

Our setup with Auth.net is correct, we use it with J2Store with no problems.

More
6 years 3 months ago #108503 by Steve Babbitt
Replied by Steve Babbitt on topic Authorize.net error processing paymeny, new install
Figured it out -- ARB was not enabled for the Authorize.net account. My apologies.

More
6 years 3 months ago #108534 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Authorize.net error processing paymeny, new install
Great. Thanks for the update

Tuan