Custom Amount Field

• Paul Adamson
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #122213 by Paul Adamson
Custom Amount Field was created by Paul Adamson
Hi, a while back you helped me with a custom amount field here:

www.joomdonation.com/forum/membership-pr...embership-price.html

I've got it implemented live, but the client has asked a question about the math.

My implementation looks like:

Custom Amount <blank>
Price $50
Total $50

Custom Amount $1
Price $51
Total $51

How do get it to display like this:

Custom Amount $1
Price $50
Total $51

So that the price of the membership itself is displayed as $50, and the total shows the total of both?

Thanks for your help,
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122214 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Custom Amount Field
Hi Paul

Unfortunately, we don't support that display option. There is no way to get fee amount and display it as a separate line in payment amount section

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 1 month ago #122518 by PhoenixUK
Replied by PhoenixUK on topic Custom Amount Field
I have to ask, does this mean that there is 100% no way to use the current custom fields, to be able to create a backend created subscription account for a client, for a certain plan and as one has negotiated a deal with them for the price - which is different to the frontend plans price, one can insert this agreed recurring fee in a custom field please?

More
5 years 1 month ago #122533 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Custom Amount Field
To make it more clear, the custom fee field can still be used to calculate custom subscription fee for the subscription

We just don't have a separate line in the payment information section to display fee amount of each custom fee field. Fee from these custom fee fields will just be added to Total Payment Fee of the subscription (which users have to pay)

Hope it's clear to you. To understand it, maybe try to create a custom fee field and play with it to see how it works

Tuan