Newsletter integration

• Nicholas Johnson
More
7 years 7 months ago #86126 by Nicholas Johnson
Replied by Nicholas Johnson on topic Newsletter integration
This is great news!

Just to be clear I will list what my system does...

Integrates into ACY Mailing using plugins which then enable you to insert tags from OS-property fields
User fields are created for max budget, min budget, location, type of property, clients telephone and contact details and a notes field as well as things like the source of the client (Kyero, walk in etc) This acts as a contact management system for your prospective clients to keep note of their details and requirements.
Create recurring "newsletters" which interrogate the properties you have available and matches them with what your clients want. The system then creates a nice email with a thumb picture and details of the property and an individual read more to each listing. You can choose how many properties are included and you can resize the thumb etc.
The properties sent to each client prospect are recorded against the clients details as a link so you can see what the system has sent so far.
Each email only sends properties which have NOT been sent before unless you specify to send again.
When a properties price is changed the property will be sent to clients again
New properties matching the client's criteria are included in the following newsletter emailing.
Using statistics you can list those clients which have opened the email or even clicked on a specific property so you can follow up on their interest.
Bounce and unsubscribes are handled automatically.
Records of what you have sent to each client are automatically added to the clients details.

This is a screenshot of a typical email:

Clients details list:

Client detail page:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #86761 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Newsletter integration
Acymaillin for OS Property already released. Read more here: osproperty.ext4joomla.com/documentation/...ymailing-integration
Thanks
Dam

• Nicholas Johnson
More
7 years 6 months ago #86763 by Nicholas Johnson
Nice start but does this select properties matching the individual requirements of each prospective client like mine?

More
7 years 6 months ago #86764 by Mr. Dam
Hi Nicholas,
You can select Categories, Property types, Featured status for properties that will be shown in Newsletter.
Thanks
Dam

• Nicholas Johnson
More
7 years 6 months ago #86765 by Nicholas Johnson
Yes I have read this and this is a really useful thing to have but it will effectively send the same email to everyone.

So if you have a global list of people interested in properties but some want say in a range of 50000 to 100000 and some only want 500000+ then you will annoy some of these people.

The system I sent you actually adds the ability to match what the client wants automatically sending properties which match the clients criterion. If you can incorporate my bit into your I think it would be great.

More
7 years 6 months ago #86766 by Mr. Dam
Hi Nicholas,
The plugin will be updated in future. This is just first release. I will collect more information from customers.
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam