Multiple Agents per property

• JPPAUL
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #84903 by JPPAUL
Multiple Agents per property was created by JPPAUL
A nice feature would be to have the ability to assign multiple agents to the same property. It's common for realtors to have a main company site but also the agents maintain personal websites for the listings for which they are the primary listing agent. They then have arrangements with fellow agents to put the properties on their sites and share them.

As OS Property is right now, there's no way to do this, for instance to have the primary agent listing as the "owner" but also have the listings show up on the listings of secondary agents. At least I can't figure it out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #85140 by Hoffmann
Replied by Hoffmann on topic Multiple Agents per property
I'm backing that request, it would be amazing to implement this functionality!

I'm concerned that there will be trouble determining among which user list the ad placer would find the second agent/owner, in front-end. Indeed, as a company manager in front end, that would be easy to set up, as he could just pick up its own agents. But could a single agent pick up a second agent/owner from any business/company?

However, in back-end, that would be very useful to me !
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Hoffmann. Reason: Missing elements

• JPPAUL
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #85146 by JPPAUL
Replied by JPPAUL on topic Multiple Agents per property
Agreed. It's something that would need to be handled through the admin/company end. The one method around it may be some sort of an "invite" system where the primary agent invites another to co list and the property is somehow added to the second agent. That would also thwart unscrupulous agents from listing other agents' properties without consent.

Far beyond my paygrade but it would solve a few issues I run into quite frequently.

More
7 years 7 months ago #85223 by Hoffmann

"unscrupulous agents from listing other agents' properties"

:laugh: Some guys are just fascinating. I suppose after that if they have some potential buyer, they're calling you back with the traditional "i know a guy who may be interested in your property, huh listen, about that, what about giving me an introduction fee in case this work out ?" :evil:

• JPPAUL
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #85224 by JPPAUL
Replied by JPPAUL on topic Multiple Agents per property
LOL. Actually, I see it more often when an agent wants to pad his website to make it look like he has tons of listings to try to attract his own. But hell if I know what he'd do if someone actually called! :-)

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #85225 by Hoffmann
Well if he's good an agent, he'll tell his client he's a partner of the other agent, and then go right into the arm of the other agent. If a compromise is not reached then he simply tell the customer the truth and say good bye to his commission fee. Is that the right move?
Edit: lol, just kidding :)
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Hoffmann. Reason: olo

More
7 years 5 months ago #88318 by Paul vd Merwe
Replied by Paul vd Merwe on topic Multiple Agents per property
Would like to see this feature implemented too. Just had a client ask for this very thing a couple of days ago.

Moderators: Mr. Dam