• Kimberley
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 10 months ago #114018 by Kimberley
Can I pay you to do this? was created by Kimberley
Hi Guys

Can I pay for the following modifications?

most important - there are TWO square footage options - I need to move square foot from LAND information as it's NOT land related, it's building related so that I can have fully formed listings,

if you disable the land information, you lose the most important part of the property details and nobody knows to put it there as it's not logical so to get the building size, the entire land section has to be activated which adds confusion and costs me in time as I have to go find the listing elsewhere and add the details manually.

2 - switch the Listing Type and Property Type - so Listing Type would be For Sale, For Rent, For Lease, Vacation, etc and Property Type would be - House, Apartment, Room, Hotel etc

3 - add a Complex addon so there can be a Master listing - like for an apartment building, then additional listings as a subset of that? Like what was in RPL?

4 - somehow add Company listings as a paid item so if someone wants to keep their company details viewable without any actual property listings, that's an option

I have all the RPL components if that helps you.

Thanks for your time and looking forward to your reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #115685 by ssnobben
Replied by ssnobben on topic Can I pay you to do this?
I also used RPL before and interesting to see if also OS property can take some of its good things to implement..:)

• Nicholas Johnson
More
5 years 8 months ago #115735 by Nicholas Johnson
Replied by Nicholas Johnson on topic Can I pay you to do this?
Hi

On your request about the Plot and building sizes we have also found this a bit strange and have changed this in a custom theme(2) so that:
Floor Area Total = Built
Lot Size(sqmt) = Plot or land area

Moderators: Mr. Dam