Why my price list options do not show?

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 7 months ago #35238 by Mr. Dam
Dear everybody!
Some customers ask us that, they already created the price list options at the backend of OS Property > Manage price list. But they don't show at the dropdown select list? question.jpg
We will explain more details the problem and you can solve the issue by yourself in case you have the same case.
Please take a look at the picture explanation.jpg
Case 1
At the backend, click on Component > Ossolution property > Manage price list. You will go to the price list management layout. In 1A, you will see the list of price options, the first column "Property type", you will see the values of that column are "All property types", it means the price option will be shown in the Price drop down select list and at the (Advanced search, Locator search, search module) that have the Property type drop down select list (1C).
And the Property type drop down select list will be shown at the
a) Advanced search and Locator search pages when you setup select All property types at the fields Locator search setting > Select property type and Advance search setting > Select property type at Configuration > Tab search. configuration_search.jpg
b) Search module when you select All property types at the module parameters form
At the 1B, you will see how to select option : All property types when you add/modify the price list option at the backend
Case 2
At the backend, click on Component > Ossolution property > Manage price list. You will go to the price list management layout. In 1A, you will see the list of price options, the first column "Property type", you will see the values of that column are "For lease", it means the price option will be shown in the Price drop down select list and at the
a) Advanced search page with tab "For lease" (2C)
b) Locator search page with tab "For lease"
c) Search module with value of field Property type at module parameters form is "For lease"
At the 1B, you will see how to select specific property type when you add/modify the price list option at the backend.
So with your question, why i created the price list options but they don't show at the drop down select list Price?
The answer is simple that you didn't create the price list options for case "All property types"

Sincerely,
Support team
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #59896 by stratos
Replied by stratos on topic Why my price list options do not show?
Hello,
Thanks for the explanations and samples but still i am a bit confused...
Isn't it possible to have two different search modules with different price display options?
For example one "Sale" module to use the price slider, and an other "Rent" module to use a price dropdown?
I tried the Configuration>Sales tab but seems it has a global effect.

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #59926 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Why my price list options do not show?
Hi Strapos,
In Search module parameters form, you can select specific Property type for that module. For example, "For rent" or "For sale". In that case, at front-end, the search module will show price of that specific Property type
Thanks
Dam

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #59956 by stratos
Replied by stratos on topic Why my price list options do not show?
Hi Dan, thanks for your reply.
I need only one module (e.g. the Rental) to use a dropdown. So here is what i did:
Created two modules, one for Rent and one for Sale. Also created the prices for the Rental.
To the Sales module in "Select property type" i choose Sales and as "Price filter type" i choose the Slider.
To the Rent module in "Select property type" i choose Rent and as "Price filter type" i choose the Dropdown.
The global setting in OS Property>Configuration>Search tab is set an "All property types" and "Max-Min slider"
Can you please tell me what changes i have to make to the configuration to make only one module use the Dropdown?
Thank you

Attachments:

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan