All popular questions related to OS Property will be posted here

Property Submit by normal User

• devjohn
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #46757 by devjohn
Property Submit by normal User was created by devjohn
Is there a way to setup OS property in a way so that a guest user will come and he/she will able to fill the add property form first.

My client want os porperty will work in this way. Currently it is showing unregistered user has no access to view the add property form.

But it need to by work in way, first user will come on the add property form, fill the values and then redirect on sign up form.

Please help me somebody i will appreciate help. If it is possible by modifying some code into files because configuration is not up to that level.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #46760 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Property Submit by normal User
Hi devjohn,
At front-end of OS Property, only agent/ owner can add properties. Non-registered user won't be able to add properties without registering to become agent/ owner
I hope my explanation is clear
Thanks
Dam

More
9 years 8 months ago #46931 by fuji
Replied by fuji on topic Property Submit by normal User
I see devjohn's point. I think it might be a good item for future development as many portals will want it

More
9 years 7 months ago #48241 by Bill Slaughter
Replied by Bill Slaughter on topic Property Submit by normal User
I have a client who also wants this to operate without account creation. Is there a way to allow listings with out creating an account? The user doesn't care who listed it, she just wants to allow a listing and receive payment. No user identification is required. She also has OS Membership and I am wondering if disabling this would create the situation requested?
If you can reference the section in your code I can modify it to set a default account for all non-registered listings. Perhaps this will help if we just default it to a dummy account?

Thanks.

More
9 years 7 months ago #48245 by Mr. Dam
Hi Bill,
Unfortunately, OS Property only allow agent/ owner to add properties at front-end. The normal user don't have permission to add it.
By the way, if normal Joomla user purchase subscription plans, they will become agent/ owner automatically without registration.
Thanks
Dam

More
9 years 7 months ago #48262 by Bill Slaughter
Replied by Bill Slaughter on topic Property Submit by normal User
Thank you, Dam.

Maybe at some point you could incorporate this in a future release. Can you give me any guidance on where / how to make the changes on this specific client?

Thanks again.
Bill

More
9 years 7 months ago #48267 by Mr. Dam
Hi Bill,
I am not sure that we will implement that feature in future. But currently, we are sure that it's impossible to make the change the suit your need.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan