All popular questions related to OS Property will be posted here

How to make Agent to add properties - Frontend

More
8 years 9 months ago #64443 by Wendy Manning
Replied by Wendy Manning on topic How to make Agent to add properties - Frontend
I will send a ticket, as no response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #78244 by Matt
Not sure if this has been addressed as concerns my issue yet but I need the ability for my OSProperty to have a "Post your own property" main menu item, which allows users to log in and post properties, free or paid. Whether they are called agents, owners or registered users shouldn't matter, they're all just registered users right?. Also, if someone clicks the menu item to "post their own property" prior to logging in, they should simply be redirected to a login or 'create new user account' page.

Is this not possible?

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #78263 by Mr. Dam
Hi Matt,
From OS Property 2.9.0, the normal Joomla user can post their properties. Depend on configure option of OS Property, the normal Joomla user will be registered to become agent. owner, seller .etc automatically.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt

More
7 years 10 months ago #81081 by Gordon Lawson
Replied by Gordon Lawson on topic How to make Agent to add properties - Frontend
" Allow Agent to be able to add properties at front-end of OS Property by turn on the field "Allow Agent/Owner upload their properties" at Backend > OS Property > Configuration > Tab Agent"

I've installed the quickstart package and cannot find anywhere to allow owners/agents to upload properties from the front end. In "configuration" there is no tab for "agent".

Can you help please?

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #81101 by Mr. Dam
Hi Gordon,
That's the tab: User
Thanks
Dam

More
7 years 10 months ago #81133 by Gordon Lawson
Replied by Gordon Lawson on topic How to make Agent to add properties - Frontend

Dang Thuc Dam wrote: Hi Gordon,
That's the tab: User
Thanks
Dam

Thanks for the quick reply. The problem was that the option to upload properties did not appear in the menu when an agent or owner logged in. The menu item for submitting properties only appeared for "company admin". Once I changed this to "agent" it worked correctly.

More
7 years 1 month ago #94206 by Cheryl Bowman
Replied by Cheryl Bowman on topic How to make Agent to add properties - Frontend
This works great, except if I mouse over the save/apply/cancel buttons, or if I enter any info into the form, those buttons disappear completely. If I click "add property" again, they show up until I try to enter information.

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago #94207 by Mr. Dam
Hi Chryl,
I think it's the CSS conflict issue between your template and OS Property extension. You can submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. My staff will help you to fix the problem.
Thanks
Dam

More
6 years 3 months ago #107732 by Francesco
Replied by Francesco on topic How to make Agent to add properties - Frontend
Hello!
it is possible that the owner can insert and modify his properties, but the contact emails reach the agent and not the owner?
Thank you

Francesco

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan