All popular questions related to OS Property will be posted here

The OS Property system plugin has not been install

• Martin Philip Michaelsen
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #47533 by Martin Philip Michaelsen
The OS Property system plugin has not been install was created by Martin Philip Michaelsen
Osproperty system plugin (Required)
The OS Property system plugin has not been installed or published. Install this via the Joomla installer and remember to publish it.
I dont understand why it is saying this. It seams like it is installed and I have checked all the OS extensions to published?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #47534 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
The System plugin is the file: plg_cronjobs_osproperty.zip.
You can install this plugin through Joomla Installation management tool at back-end of your site.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Philip Michaelsen

• Martin Philip Michaelsen
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #47535 by Martin Philip Michaelsen
Replied by Martin Philip Michaelsen on topic The OS Property system plugin has not been install
Hi Dam thanks again.

Would it be smart to install all the plugins and do you know if there is anything els I need to install that might be missing?

More
9 years 7 months ago #49390 by Mr. Dam
Hi Martin,
This plugin is needed in case you want to use feature Expiration Management of OS Property. This feature is used to unpublished or removed properties after one time period. If you want to use this feature, you need to install and publish this plugin and then turn the feature "Expiration Management" at Back-end > OS Property > Configuration > Tab General
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan