Can't add properties in French at front-end

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 4 months ago #53543 by Mr. Dam
Hi Everyone,
Some customers asked us that they can't add properties at front-end in French language and there is the Javascript issue at the "add property" form. The problem is why at different language, we can add properties normally except at French language. And here is the reason, in "Add property" form, OS Property uses several Javascript functions. In one of them, there is the command: ALERT, and if we are in French language (Joomla front-end), we have this code line
alert('Type de fichier n'est pas autorisé. Autoriser fichier');
If you know a bit about Javascript, you will see the problem. In above code line, we have the error with ' in the translated sentence. "Type de fichier n'est pas autorisé. Autoriser fichier"
To solve this issue, please go to Back-end > OS Property > Translation tool > Filter: French, Front-end, keyword "OS_ALLOW_FILE" and remove ' in the translated content.
The issue will be solved
Good luck
Dam
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #78642 by Devaux Dominique
Replied by Devaux Dominique on topic Can't add properties in French at front-end
thank you Dam...
i have another question and i don't find the answer...

for the os booking component, for one service, we cannot buy a service for 2 ou 3 people. i don't find where is it possible ? maybe not ?

best regards
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Devaux Dominique.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan