I HATE TO SAY THIS..

• sti
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #18449 by sti
I HATE TO SAY THIS.. was created by sti
I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN DEVELOP A EXTENSION PROPERLY WITH A PROPER DEVELOPMENT STEPS.
ITS VERY FRUSTRATING WHEN I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL STEPS ALL OVER AGAIN..

THIS IS PROPERTY LISTING DAMN,.. HUGE ITEM TO BE EDITED ALL OVER. DO YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THE FRUSTRATIONS??

LATEST BAD EVENTS:

LOST OF LANGUAGE TRANSLATION.
LOST OF CUSTOM FIELD OPTIONS
MANY BUGS THAT'S ARE OBVIOUS TO ANYONE.
ABUSE OF USER ACCOUNT!!!

PLEASE TEST THE CODE BEFORE RELEASING. IF THERE IS A NEED RELEASE A BETA JUST LIKE WHAT OTHER DEVELOPERS DO.

SERIOUSLY IF THIS IS HOW YOU GUYS WORK HOW ARE WE GOING TO RECOMMEND YOU FOR FURTHER CUSTOM WORK IN THE FUTURE. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN IN DEVELOPING BUSINESS QUITE SOME TIME ALREADY SHOULD KNOW THE PROPER PROCEDURE FOR CODING. SVN. UPDATE FORMAT ETC.. I AS NON CODER HAVE TO TEACH YOU GUYS WHO ARE EXPERT IN CODING..

I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN THINK OVER BETTER STRATEGY TO WORK ON. DON'T KEEP SAYING IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WE WILL REFUND YOU. YES YOU CAN REFUND THE CHEAP COST. CAN U REFUND THE TIME I SPEND????

IF THERE IS A NEED TO INCREASE YOUR EXTENSION COST TO COVER YOUR EFFORT BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD.
A GOOD REAL ESTATE EXTENSION COST ANYWHERE FROM 100 - 300. I BOUGHT I KNOW THE PRICE. I EVEN SHARE IT WITH MR.DAM SO HE CAN STUDY IT..

LASTLY IN THE JED I SAW MANY GOOD REVIEWS. I AM NOT SURE IF THAT'S ALL TRUE. IT SOUND LIKE COMING FROM SAME PERSON. JED PANEL HAS EMAILED TO CHECK IF MY REVIEW IS REAL..WHATS GOING ON ?PLEASE BE HONEST WITH YOUR REVIEW .DON'T SUBMIT YOUR OWN REVIEW JUST TO GET 1ST SPOT AND RELEASE A EXTENSION WITH FULL OF BUGS...

LASTLY IF YOU NEED TO TAKE A BREAK TO EXPLORE FURTHER JUST DO IT. PEOPLE DO THINGS THAT THEIR LOVE TO DO. NOT BEING FORCED ON...

ALL THE BEST.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sti.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #18450 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: I HATE TO SAY THIS..
Dear Sti,
I am very disappointed with your attitude. If you need support from me, you can contact with me directly through Skype. I will happy to support to you and as other customers, i can update new features or new fixing into your site directly. It will save time for you instead of posting into forum and get the update. I know you have changed a lot in OS Property, so whenener you install new version, you have to re-do all changes. If you contact with me, i can provide you the best solution to avoid re-do many things.
Regarding to the reviews of my extension on JED. I am sure, they are not fake review. Because before publish those review on JED, JED team have to check them carefully with there term and condition, IP address. If you want, i can send you the Skype name of customers who had written the reviews for my extension on JED. You can chat with them to know how do they think about OS Property and support quality.
In history, 2 fake bad reviews of have been removed by JED because they are posted by one user.
Thanks
Dam

• sti
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #18451 by sti
Replied by sti on topic Re: I HATE TO SAY THIS..
Dear DAM

there is nothing about "attitude" or "dissapointment" here.
I am just releasing my feedback after some time of monitoring.

To understand how i feel you will need to put yourselves in my shoes and experience it as me "end user"

Contact you. yes i did. but no answer. you were online tough.

But i am afraid to even let you see my site on development and the structure. cause all you do is copy my idea and implement in your extension. i have been monitoring it closely for some time. you have to stop doing that PLEASE .

posting into forum and get the update. - it is a good way to following up and keep track what went wrong and the history.
were you not happy of my bug postings? i am sure you find all this bugs only from me as a strong and active member.

Regarding the reviews. i am just sharing and why i was contacted etc.this is my first time experience. Great on your explanations. will feedback to JED if there is a need.

No sharing personal skype is not ethical way of doing business. its ok.

More
11 years 7 months ago #18452 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: I HATE TO SAY THIS..
Dear Sti,
I am sure i never copy any idea from my customers. In the part, you told my to get Singapore states/cities data from your site while i got it from osclass site ( i had sent you the link to download data also). Why i created the location for Singapore, because i have customers from Singapore like you. Maybe it is the reason you don't like me and you cheated me as a stolen guy.
I should say again, I and my team never get (stolen) anything (data, structure or ideas) from my customers.

Second thing, why i need you to send me the information of your site. Each site of customer has seperate structure. Maybe you have the issue with your site but in other customers not. Maybe you need one new feature while other customers don't need it. So my solution is, if the changes are small, i can do it and upload into your site easily and quickly. In this case, it is better for you site. (This solution for all other customers, and they are happy with it)

You posted into forum to get support, it's ok, but some post of you don't clearly, so i can't understand what you mean, and other customers also can't support to you. If you post new issue or suggestions into forum, you can write details. So i or other customers can understand it and i can fix it quickly if it is the issue.

You chat with me through Skype, almost time i answered you quickly except today because i went out for 2 hours for luch. If you see the chat history, you can see that you always get the support from me when you ask through Skype.

If JED team or you or other customers need the evidence for the real good reviews of my extension on JED, i can provide them the Skype name of the customers who wrote the reviews. They come from many countries on the world. And they can answer how is the quality of the support they get from me.

The last thing, if you really want to cooperation with me to make your site to get the business archieve. Please change your think about me. We will stay back, and i will support you directly as other customers. I promise it's the best way for you and for me. Of course, for other customers.

Thanks
Dam

More
11 years 7 months ago #18471 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Re: I HATE TO SAY THIS..
Normally I dont get into things like this......

But Sti.......... are you seriously for real?

First off... let me say that I am a user, and have nothing to do at all with this extension, its development, or its creator...... again, I am just like you, a purchaser and user of the extension..... I have no axe to grind, and no commercial interest in this extension or its developer.

Having said that.... In my opinion...
  1. This extension is one of the better ones out there.
  2. It is a great price
  3. The developer puts a lot of effort into it
  4. Responses to issues is fast and professional.
and I am sure if I thought about it for a few more minutes, I could come up with a lot more positives.

If I were you, I would lose the attitude and maybe you would get a better response.
I know that I have developed stuff for other people... and truthfully..... if I ever got a shouting note like yours from someone..... I can tell you, that the priority for assistance would be lower rather than higher.

Bugs and missing functionality are a fact of life in our profession. Get used to it and deal with people professionally and pleasantly. Bugs can be fixed, and functionality added.
Put yourself in the developers position........ would YOU bust a gut doing things for people and get no thanks for it........ and worse... get notes with the attitude of the one you sent?

Of course....... you could always simply unstall the extension and get a better one, more suited to your needs.
Problem solved!.

Hope you end up with the functionality you require.......

And lastly...... a note to Dam.....
Dam....... Let this guy go. Trust me.... the great majority of your customers are MORE than happy with all aspects of your work and extensions (even though they may not write to you and tell you this).
Please keep up the fantastic work you are doing, and know that we all love your work and are greatly appreciative for all your efforts.

I too have a few issues with integration, but I will work through them, and if I feel I need to contact you, then I will.
rgds
Mike

.....and society inscribe on its banners...

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #18480 by 88clarkson
Replied by 88clarkson on topic Re: I HATE TO SAY THIS..
:blink: :blink: :blink:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by 88clarkson.

• sti
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #18511 by sti
a new registered user with 1 post. and now thats a joke.
.. i dont wish to waste my time .period.

if you have something to say hit the "new thread " dude.

More
11 years 7 months ago #18532 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Re: I HATE TO SAY THIS..
Hey.... "dude"

thats 2 posts...... 100% more than you gave me credit for...... besides... how does a new registered user get lots of posts??? :unsure: :unsure:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And as I said... new or not, I dont usually get into things like this.... but your attitude just made me do it.......

sti wrote: a new registered user with 1 post. and now thats a joke.
.. i dont wish to waste my time .period.

if you have something to say hit the "new thread " dude.

.....and society inscribe on its banners...

• sti
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 7 months ago #18534 by sti
Nope . nothing is funny here to laugh.
you are not real unless i get to see your IP . for now have fun and shout more.

The admin here failed terribly managing this situation here.
I dont see anywhere this happening.

the same post i posted before some other extension support side but the treatment i got from them is amazing. thats a good customer service.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan