OS Property support center

Images and currency issue

More
11 years 7 months ago #18897 by liki
Images and currency issue was created by liki
Hi Dang,

I can't find the images: Become an Agent, For rent, Sold, etc... I want to make French version. I looked at every image, but I could not find it. If you have PSD version, I will be more than happy to translate which will also help your future French speaking customers.

I was also talking to you about the currency issue. A French person will enter 20.000.000 . In their mind it is automatically set like that.
So, I will suggest if you can show me a hack where by we strip any dot or comma entered before the output is sent to your formating.

I found the currency code and format for Burkina Faso: XOF and 952. I edited the first country on the list and changed it to XOF for format and #952; for the code. Not sure if it will work. I am now using 2 currencies Burkina Faso and the euros. Could you help answer that?
Thanks

Thank you,
LUC
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #18899 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Images and currency issue
Hi Luc,
Regarding to your questions.
1. The image becomeagent is in the folder : components > com_osproperty > images > assets. It's called : register_now.png
The "For rent" as you see in the photo is the property type name. You can change it in the property types management.
2. Unfortunately, user should enter the number without comma or space. The system will generate the money depend on the format that you selected in the backend.
3. Yes, you can enter #952; into the currencies data table. It's ok.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan