• brianpat pat
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #74738 by brianpat pat
Locator Search Map module was created by brianpat pat
Hi,

Can you please suggest how can I have this done in Map seach module.
1) I want to have included owned by filter in more options? such as searching properties posted by owner, agents etc etc?
2) I want to have link to main menu with for sale and To rent - so when people click for sale, they will see map search module without any tabs, so is when they click to rent link they will see map search module for to rent only. How can we achieve that?
3) In home page when you search, how can it go directly to the map search module and display the results?
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by brianpat pat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brianpat pat
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #74785 by brianpat pat
Replied by brianpat pat on topic Locator Search Map module
Any update?

More
8 years 2 months ago #74845 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Locator Search Map module
Hi Brianpat,
OS Property doesn't have features like you want. So i advise you to modify the locator search function at files: components > com_osproperty > classes > locator.php and locator.html.php
Thanks
Dam

More
5 years 11 months ago #112231 by Dora
Replied by Dora on topic Locator Search Map module
Hello,

I have this page here: www.livadiotis.com/1/index.php and I am trying to change the zoom level of the map. I tried the fields in the General configuration tab under the Google Map section, but they don't apply into the locator search and I don't see any relevant field in the Search tab -> locator search settings. How can this be done?

Thank you in advance,
Dora

More
5 years 11 months ago #112294 by Mr. Dam
Hi Dora,
The Zoom level will only be applied in Google Map of property details page. With Google Map of Listing or Locator form, OS Property will generate the Zoom level automatically to make sure all properties to be fit within the Map.
Thanks
Dam

More
5 years 11 months ago #112391 by Dora
Replied by Dora on topic Locator Search Map module
Hello,

Thank you for your response... If this is the way the map of the locator search works, I will be having the following issue: All the properties that will be listed is in one town only, that is Larnaka, Cyprus. What I am currently getting in the map (given as default the above location) - with this zoom level - is a spot in the sea. Isn't there any another way to fix it and reduce the map level?

More
5 years 11 months ago #112465 by Mr. Dam
Hi Dora,
Currently, we haven't gotten any solution to adjust zoom level in Google map manually.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan