OS Property support center

Number Properties (Plans/OSProperty Integration)

• Cheryl Bowman
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #94387 by Cheryl Bowman
I have four plans. Each plan has a set number of properties the agent is allowed to upload. However, a user may choose each plan for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year (using the custom field settings).

Question: If I say the basic plan can upload 20 properties, is that for one month? And if they choose 1 year, would that number reset for every new month, or would the 20 be for the entire year?

If the 20 is for the entire year, what is the work around or fix for this, so that the agent can upload 20 each month?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Cheryl Bowman
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #94455 by Cheryl Bowman
Replied by Cheryl Bowman on topic Number Properties (Plans/OSProperty Integration)
Bump. Need a response on this soon - am working on TOC.

This setting is in Plan Manager: Edit Subscription Plan: OS Property Setting.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Cheryl Bowman. Reason: Added location of field

More
7 years 2 months ago #94459 by Mr. Dam
Hi Cheryl,
In OS Property, all available time of properties are the same. I will have this example:
1. You create the plan with life time is 1 year.
2. You setup the live time for one standard property is 30 days
3. In the first day of plan, you create one property, it will available at front-end of your site in 30 days. After that, you need extend the lifetime of property because it will be unapproved after 30days
4. You can create property or extend lifetime of your property in one year (as configure of subscription plan)
I hope my explanation is clear to you.
Thanks
Dam

• Cheryl Bowman
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #94466 by Cheryl Bowman
Replied by Cheryl Bowman on topic Number Properties (Plans/OSProperty Integration)
Thanks, Dam - but that is not what I meant - the field says how many properties is a user entitled to upload. If I put 20 properties, and the choose 1 month subscription plan, they can upload 20 properties in 1 month.

However, if they choose 3 months, do they get 20 properties over three months or 20 properties for every month of the plan?

More
7 years 2 months ago #94523 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
if they choose 3 months, do they get 20 properties over three months or 20 properties for every month of the plan?
-> Even you choose 3 months, the live time of one property is still 1 month. After 1 month, user can use their subscription to extend the lifetime of their property
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cheryl Bowman

• Cheryl Bowman
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #94819 by Cheryl Bowman
Ok, I can work with that! :)

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan