OS Property support center

OS PropertyTemplates - Whats the difference?

• Jim MacDiarmid
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #94452 by Jim MacDiarmid
OS PropertyTemplates - Whats the difference? was created by Jim MacDiarmid
I just purchased OS Property. I have plans to set up a real estate listing site to list haunted properties. How do I know which OS Property template I need? Is there somewhere that shows what the difference between them is?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #94456 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OS PropertyTemplates - Whats the difference?
Hi Jim,
You may need us to setup the template into your site to make it like demo. You can click on menu Support tickets at the top to submit new ticket and send us your site url with super admin account. We will help you to setup the template into your site and make it like demo.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim MacDiarmid

• Jim MacDiarmid
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #94473 by Jim MacDiarmid
Replied by Jim MacDiarmid on topic OS PropertyTemplates - Whats the difference?

Dang Thuc Dam wrote: Hi Jim,
You may need us to setup the template into your site to make it like demo. You can click on menu Support tickets at the top to submit new ticket and send us your site url with super admin account. We will help you to setup the template into your site and make it like demo.
Thanks
Dam

Thank you. What is the cost of doing this? I'm still in the planning stage. I just purchased web hosting service last night my time. I'll be installing joomla and the OS Property component as soon as the web space is available. Once this is done, I'll submit a ticket. I'm still not sure which template I would need for this.

More
7 years 1 month ago #94474 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OS PropertyTemplates - Whats the difference?
Hi,
You can check available templates from this page: www.joomdonation.com/joomla-templates/os...oomla-templates.html
There are several best templates: OSP Home Search, OSP Real Homes, OSP Real Estate..
You can raise new ticket on category: OS Property, we will let you know the cost.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan