OS Property support center

Cant add property or user

• Steve Blake
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #98895 by Steve Blake
Cant add property or user was created by Steve Blake
I am really struggling, I cannot add a new property because it says I must add owner. The only way of adding an owner is from a drop down menu which is empty. I then try to add a new user Agent/Owner [New]. I enter text in the correct fields and all that happens when I click on Save and Close is a dialog box that says "Please enter User name". So I am not able to add a user and so cannot add a property. Help please. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #98934 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Cant add property or user
Hi Steve,
There are 2 ways to add Agent/ Owner at Back-end side
1. Adding new Agent/ Owner, you can select existing Joomla user in field: Select User. In this case, you must make sure 2 above fields: Username and Password are empty
2. When you don't have Joomla user, you can enter Username and Password in 2 corresponding fields of the form. By this way, when you save the Agent, new Joomla user will be created too.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Blake

More
5 years 6 months ago #118176 by David
Replied by David on topic Cant add property or user
I'm looking for "submit button" for new properties in the entry form, I can see that you have one, but in my installation it does not appear. See the attachment please.

Could you help me please?
Attachments:

More
5 years 6 months ago #118180 by Mr. Dam
Hi David,
Please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. I will check the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam

More
5 years 6 months ago #118195 by David
Replied by David on topic Cant add property or user
Ohh thanks! at this moment I am working on my pc, on the localhost. I have also installed in Spanish.
Therefore, I will upload the site to the final server on the web. Also I will put everything in English so you can help me. Immediately I realize this I sent him the ticket.
Do you agree?

More
5 years 6 months ago #118214 by Mr. Dam
Yes, i will wait for your ticket
Thanks
Dam

More
5 years 6 months ago #118235 by David
"Cant add property or user" was resolved when I installed osproperty in < jalao.com/jalao/ > I made a 'demo agent' and I could post new property. But, in the demo I have a single photo, and it can not be displayed as you can see in the attach: what am I doing wrong? it is not displayed as you can see in: jalao.com/jalao/

More
5 years 6 months ago #118248 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic How do I fix a single photo of the property?
Hi David,
I can see the properties at Home page of your site, what do you want to change here?
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan