OS Property support center

Bathroom - Fractional - Option for quarter / half

• 3by400, Inc.
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #99105 by 3by400, Inc.
Version 3.11.2 on Joomla 3.7.2
According to the description on the Configuration -> Use base property details -> Fractional Baths, it says if this field is set to 'Yes' there will be an option to "select quarter, half, or full" baths. However no such option appears to exist. Am I missing something or is this a future feature?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #99119 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
When you turn on "Fractional Baths" configure option and add/edit property, the field Bath will have options like this:
etc
Thanks
Dam

• 3by400, Inc.
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #99126 by 3by400, Inc.
Replied by 3by400, Inc. on topic Bathroom - Fractional - Option for quarter / half
Yes. That seems to be the way it works. But the configuration, as mentioned earlier, indicates another level of selection. Our current client only wants the whole numbers and half numbers, not the .25 and .75 numbers. The configuration suggests there could be a way to do that. Is there anything we can configure, short of hacking the code to remove the intermediate selections?

More
6 years 10 months ago #99133 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Please open file:

root > components > com_osproperty > helpers > helper.php

Find:
Code:
for ($i = 1; $i <= 10; $i++) { $bathArr[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $i, $i); if ($configClass['fractional_bath'] == 1) { $bathArr[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $i . '.25', $i . '.25'); $bathArr[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $i . '.50', $i . '.50'); $bathArr[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $i . '.75', $i . '.75'); } }

and change to
Code:
for ($i = 1; $i <= 10; $i++) { $bathArr[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $i, $i); if ($configClass['fractional_bath'] == 1) { $bathArr[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $i . '.50', $i . '.50'); } }

Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan