• Kimberley
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #100391 by Kimberley
move some content from company to agent was created by Kimberley
Hi Guys

I would like to move the URL to the Agent area as I'm not using the Company option due to it requiring a second email address and it's not in the registration flow so it's usually missing a lot of information and it's very confusing for end users.

There's also no zip code spot in the Agent area.

Can I just copy the sections in helpers - companyregistration and helpers - companydetails to agentregistration and agentdetails?

this seems to be what I would want to copy from one to another - will that work?

<div class="<?php echo $bootstrapHelper->getClassMapping('control-group'); ?>">
<label class="<?php echo $bootstrapHelper->getClassMapping('control-label'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('OS_WEB')?></label>
<div class="<?php echo $bootstrapHelper->getClassMapping('controls'); ?>">
<input type="text" name="website" id="website" placeholder="<?php echo JText::_('OS_WEB')?>" class="input-large" value="<?php echo $post; ?>" />
</div>
</div>

Thank you for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #100395 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic move some content from company to agent
Hi Kimberley,
I am not sure with your idea, can you please explain it more details?
Thanks
Dam

• Kimberley
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #100453 by Kimberley
Replied by Kimberley on topic move some content from company to agent
Hi Dam

Yes - the Company form is rarely filled in by users, it was always the case with iproperty as well, the company form is not in the registration flow for Agents and it's not in the payment flow either, so most people don't even use it especially since the Company needs a separate email address / account.

That leaves information missing in the Agent area, their own Agent website which is likely a personal site and not their main corporate site and their company name, which again could be different from their main franchise / corporate name.

I would like to have a WEBSITE and COMPANY name field in the Agent area that's part of the Agent registration, that way the information is complete without causing frustration with end users asking them to create a 2nd account to be able to have the information displayed.

Is that possible?

Thanks a lot for your help.

More
6 years 9 months ago #100540 by MelanieB
Replied by MelanieB on topic move some content from company to agent
Hi,

I would also like this. Basically we just want one account - for the person listing the property, and for that account to show their company details as well as their own. (Company logo, address etc.) and remove the Company from the process altogether - or at least be able to switch it off.

Did you get any where with this Kimberley?

Kind regards

Mel

• Kimberley
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #100624 by Kimberley
Replied by Kimberley on topic move some content from company to agent
not yet, I'm going to test something this weekend and see if I can just copy the info and have it display.

I want to find a way to have the company in the payment flow so a company listing can be sold independently of actual property listings so the company listing stays published even if they have no Agents or listings attached.

Dam, are these things possible?

More
6 years 9 months ago #100626 by MelanieB
Replied by MelanieB on topic move some content from company to agent
Dam did some custom work for me a few weeks ago where he added the company details to the PDF. Ideally all we want to capture and display the company details during the agent registration process. Basically its logo, address and licence info - but then these need to show under the Agents details. We also need to display the logos in the listings (for featured only). At the moment there is no option to do this. Most property sites have logos displayed when a member opts for featured (as an example) as they want to showcase their branding. I am not sure what featured offers at the moment other than to sit above the other listings.

If you have any joy, I hope you can share it?

I hope Dam can advise

Mel

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan