OS Property support center

exclude agent integration in foreclosure search

• Daniel Garcia
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #104793 by Daniel Garcia
I want to set up a simple, front end, property search for my members but want to exclude agents in the search results. Agents are not involved in foreclosed property auctions--only judges, lawyers, defendants and bidders (the later being my customers)

I am trying to provide a simple listing of properties with two search criteria (foreclosures/preforeclosures) and (location).

My users should only be able view the following fields in their foreclosure searches: Property Street Address, Year Built, Building Type, Building Class, Square Feet, Annual Taxes, Last Sold, Previous Sale Amount, Property Status (foreclosure/preforeclosure), Auction Date, Auction Time, Plaintiff, Defendant , Auction Location, Judgement Amount, Referee, Attorney for Plaintiff.

Any suggestions on how to set this type of front end search without any reference to agents or agent profiles?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #104993 by Mr. Dam
Hi Daniel,
OS Property doesn't have feature to exclude Agent out of system, but you can use Translation tool at Back-end of component to change the word "Agent" to other thing
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan