OS Property support center

how to remove component/osproperty from url

• Marco Bianchella
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #106665 by Marco Bianchella
how to remove component/osproperty from url was created by Marco Bianchella
Dear Dam,
I've read all topics about this but I cannot solve.
I have a home page with menu Layout: Category listing and if I click in any category the url is still correct www.namedomain.com/namecategory - but when I click a single property the url add "component/osproperty/" replacing the namecategory and at the end the url will be: www.namedomain.com/component/osproperty/aliasproperty .

How I can to change in: www.namedomain.com/namecategory/aliasproperty . or www.namedomain.com/aliasproperty . ?

Thanks in advance for help.

Marco
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Marco Bianchella.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #106682 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic how to remove component/osproperty from url
Hi Marco,
Please setup menu to layout: Property Listing Layout. Then, the links to properties with "component/osproperty" will be replaced by alias of menu (Property Listing Layout). See more about the layout here: osproperty.ext4joomla.com/documentation/...perty-listing-layout
Thanks
Dam

• Marco Bianchella
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #106814 by Marco Bianchella
Replied by Marco Bianchella on topic how to remove component/osproperty from url
Hi Dam,
sorry for late reply, I tried to swich the menu to Property Listing Layout but when I click a single property it will appear "component/osproperty"anyway.
In my homepage I need to show only the categories and not a single categories or all, for this reason "Category listing" it's the right layout for me.
Just for your information, in my Joomla I have set "activated the URL SEF" and "Rewrite URL SEF" to yes in "SEO Settings".
The website is hidden, if you need to check please let me know and I will send you in pvt the access

Thanks for reply.
Marco
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Marco Bianchella.

More
6 years 3 months ago #106875 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic how to remove component/osproperty from url
Hi Marco,
If you only use Categories layout, we won't have solution to disable "component/osproperty" in the sef links. So, i strongly advise you to setup menu to layout: Property Listing Layout, it will help you to solve your issue. Please see example on demo site: osproperty.ext4joomla.com/os-property-la...ing-layouts/for-sale . You can see the links to property details aren't include "component/osproperty"
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan