OS Property support center

Some questions about OS Property

• Albert
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #106767 by Albert
Some questions about OS Property was created by Albert
Hi, i would like to solve these problems (see also the images attached):
1 - in the individual page of every property i would like to remove the rating and reviews features, the one on the top right and the one in the description.
2 - in the individual page of every property, using theme3, when i click on one image of the property to enlarge it, the image is not showed and on the top there is a black bar.
3 - in the individual page of every property if i click on Details or Description it reloads the page to the homepage.
4 - In the module "search proerties" i would like to remove the "Advanced search" next to Search button.
5 - The quick search bar module for me is not working, if i digit something and press Enter, it reloads the homepage. Do i have to enable something to let it work?
Sorry for the long questions, thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #106877 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Some questions about OS Property
Hi Albert,

1 - in the individual page of every property i would like to remove the rating and reviews features, the one on the top right and the one in the description.

-> You can disable Rating & Review feature at OS Property Configuration > Tab: Properties

2 - in the individual page of every property, using theme3, when i click on one image of the property to enlarge it, the image is not showed and on the top there is a black bar.

-> Please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. I will check the issue for you.

3 - in the individual page of every property if i click on Details or Description it reloads the page to the homepage.

-> Please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. I will check the issue for you.

4 - In the module "search proerties" i would like to remove the "Advanced search" next to Search button.

-> In file: root > modules > mod_ospropertysearch > tmpl > default.php
Find:
Code:
&nbsp; <a href="<?php echo $advlink?>" class="advlink" title="<?php echo JText::_('OS_ADVSEARCH');?>"><?php echo JText::_('OS_ADVSEARCH');?></a>
and remove it

5 - The quick search bar module for me is not working, if i digit something and press Enter, it reloads the homepage. Do i have to enable something to let it work?

Thanks
Dam
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Mr. Dam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan