• Crescenzo
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #114312 by Crescenzo
Problem with OS Property type was created by Crescenzo
Hi, i have 2 sites:

www.jamesfox.it/new
www.iriscampus.it

The "Layout: Property listing layout" results different on my 2 sites and i don't know why.
Can you help me?
Both sites have same versions of "OS Property".

Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #114333 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Problem with OS Property type
Hi,
Thank you for contacting with us about your problem. Regarding to your question, i would like to explain more details: As other Joomla extensions, when you install OS Property component, you need to prepare data for it at Back-end side of component. Then, you have to setup menus to layouts of OS Property or publishing OS Property's modules to your template positions, by that ways, data of OS Property will be shown at front-end side.
There are some important layouts of OS Property
- Property Listing layout: List properties with various parameters
- Property by City: List Properties by specific City
- Categories listing
- Agent listing
- Advanced search
- Locator search
and much more...

OS Property has 6 different themes (Back-end > OS Property > Manage OSP Themes), each theme has 3 layouts:
- Properties listing
- Search result
- Property details
Based on your published Theme, the properties listing and property details will have different style at front-end side. On one time, only one theme can be published. But when you setup menu to layout: Property Listing Layout of OS Property, you can select different theme for properties showing also.
As we checked on this site: www.jamesfox.it/new/ , the published theme is Theme3 while in this site: www.iriscampus.it/index.php?option=com_o...y&task=property_type , the published theme is Default theme.
You can go to Back-end > OS Property > Manage Themes and publish the same theme for 2 sites to make properties to be shown in the same style.
I hope my explanation is clear to you
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan