OS Property support center

ReCaptcha

• Ciaran Meagher
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #115207 by Ciaran Meagher
ReCaptcha was created by Ciaran Meagher
Hi

I have read another post pertaining to this issue.

At present, OS Property does not integrate ReCaptcha into either "Request More Info" or "Mail to Friends". One of my client sites has been hammered by spammers abusing this, as the only security option displayed (entering a code) is completely vulnerable.

On a previous post, you said the implementation of ReCaptcha is being custom development (i.e. chargeable).

Is this true?

I await your reply to this issue before leaving a review of OS Property on JED.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #115208 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic ReCaptcha
Hi Ciaran,
Actually, we can help you to add Google reCaptcha into form in property details without any additional cost. But Google reCaptcha only allow to be shown one instance per page so you should select one form "Request more details form" or "Property sharing form" to add Google reCaptcha
Thanks
Dam

• Ciaran Meagher
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #115209 by Ciaran Meagher
Replied by Ciaran Meagher on topic ReCaptcha
Great News!

Ok, I understand the single instance issue re ReCaptcha.

I would like to implement this on www.glavey.ie for "Request More info" on Properties (I have this currently disabled owing to the spam issue I mentioned).

Will this feature be implemented in future releases of OS Property? Also, if this change is made now, will future upgrade releases of OS Property over-write this?

I await your reply.

More
5 years 9 months ago #115210 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic ReCaptcha
Hi,
Actually, we don't have plan to add Google reCaptcha into form in property details form, because OS Property has various forms in details page and it's not good if we can only add Google reCaptcha into one form.
You can submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. We will help you to implement your request.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan