OS Property support center

Os Property - Is agent able to choose a date for their listing to expire?

More
5 years 5 months ago #119667 by Mel
Hi,

when an agent is adding a listing, is it possible to have a custom date select field which they can use to choose a date when their listing becomes expired (unpublished)? Thank you.

Regards Mel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #119691 by Mr. Dam
Hi Mel,
In each property, we have fields: Start Publishing date and End Publish date, you setup date that the properties will be unpublished automatically.
Thanks
Dam

More
5 years 4 months ago #119821 by Mel
Hi Dam

I bought Os Property yesterday.
Because all agents and owners will be submitting properties from the front end submission form I looked there for the start and end publishing dates field but could not find it. Afterwards I found them in the admin area submission form - publishing tab. How can I make it so the option to choose start and end publishing dates is in the front end submission form as well?

Regards Mel

More
5 years 4 months ago #119825 by Mr. Dam
Hi Mel,
Currently, OS Property doesn't have Start publishing and End publishing date for property modification at front-end side. If you want to have it, we can help you to implement. Please submit ticket on category: OS Property and provide your site url with super admin account. My staff will make the change for you.
Thanks
Dam

More
5 years 4 months ago #119852 by Mel
Thank you Dam but at the moment we are still accessing the suitability of OS Property for our needs which is not a Real Estate website and it will require a lot of custom modifications. I will let you know if we decide to proceed.

Regards Mel

More
5 years 4 months ago #119858 by Mr. Dam
OK Mel, let me know when you need the modification.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan