OS Property support center

All Google Maps stopped working in my OSProperty website.

• KONSTANTIN
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #121032 by KONSTANTIN
All Google Maps stopped working in my OSProperty website. How to solve the problem?

If OSProperty requires Google Maps API Key - so where in admin panel is field to insert Google Maps API Key?

I use OSProperty 2.9.8 (and do not want to update it ! I just need fo fix the google-maps display ! )

Please, answer
All Google Maps stopped working in my OSProperty website. How to solve the problem?

If OSProperty requires Google Maps API Key - so where in admin panel is the field to insert Google Maps API Key?
I use OSProperty 2.9.8 (and do not want to update it ! I just need fo fix the google-maps display ! )

Please, answer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #121038 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Google has just changed policy, now, they won't provide Google Map service free as previous. You should enter your billing information before you are able to use Google Map API in your online application.
Please go to this link: developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key and read more about new policy changing and register new Google Map API key. After that, please enter it in OS Property Configuration to solve the problem with Map.
In latest OS Property versions, we have option to use Openstreetmap. This is free service, and you won't need to spend money to use it.
But it also has 2 limitations:
- OpenStreetMap can be used to detect latitude and longitude coordiates of properties, but this function isn't good as Google Map. In some cases, OpenStreetMap can't find the coordinates of properties, in those case, you can use Drag & Drop the icon to correct property position to update coordinates.
- Currently, the Locator search function only work on Google Map, we will find solution to implement it for OpenStreetMap in future.
Hope you understand.
Thanks
Dam

• KONSTANTIN
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #121042 by KONSTANTIN
Hello Dam

Thank you for the answer !

1) I need NOT OpenStreetMap, but GOOGLEMAP.
I am ready to pay for it.
If I register GOOGLE APY KEY, how much (approximately) it will cost?

2) I really DO NOT WANT TO UPGRADE OSProperty, becouse I have changed template a lot.
In OSProperty 2.9.8 there is no any field for GOOGLE APY KEY
Where is INPUT FIELD FOR GOOGLE APY KEY ?????
If I need to replace some php files to use GOOGLE APY KEY, please explain what to change!!!!

Please answer there 2 question.
Best wishes,
Konstantin

More
5 years 3 months ago #121068 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
1) I need NOT OpenStreetMap, but GOOGLEMAP.
I am ready to pay for it.
If I register GOOGLE APY KEY, how much (approximately) it will cost?
-> You need to contact with Google to get more details about the cost.

2) I really DO NOT WANT TO UPGRADE OSProperty, becouse I have changed template a lot.
In OSProperty 2.9.8 there is no any field for GOOGLE APY KEY
Where is INPUT FIELD FOR GOOGLE APY KEY ?????
If I need to replace some php files to use GOOGLE APY KEY, please explain what to change!!!!
-> I can help you to migrate Google Map key into your current OS Property version with certain additional cost.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan