OS Property support center

Goofy Setup for Agents

• Kevin Morrison
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 week ago #124243 by Kevin Morrison
Goofy Setup for Agents was created by Kevin Morrison
Just got this and trying to get it setup and there is some serious weirdness going on when I try and setup companies and agents.

If I create a company and dont assign a user as the owner it creates one for me with some random junk. Once that is done if I try and edit that user it wont let me assign a current Joomla user even though it says I only need to add a user name and password if I want to create a new user. I had to delete that user and create a new owner with the correct one but then when I create an agent it wont let me use the user I setup as the company owner saying it cant be the same person. Got news for you there are a lot of small agencies out there that are both owned and operated by one person. So this idea that I now have to create two users for something that should only require one should be fixed so that the owner can also be the agent. I understand the premise for this but you need to lighten up with how you have users setup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 days ago #124261 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Goofy Setup for Agents
Hi Kevin,
In OS Property, company administrator has different permissions than agents/ owners, so that, we can't assign the same Joomla user as Company administrator and Agents
Thanks
Dam

• Kevin Morrison
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 days ago #124273 by Kevin Morrison
Replied by Kevin Morrison on topic Goofy Setup for Agents
Thanks, I can understand the access level restrictions you need to follow but there should still be a way to give the owner the ability to be an agent. Of course you cant do this in reverse and give access to the agent but it makes no sense that the owner permissions cannot apply to agent.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan