OS Property support center

Call for price properties reveal themself...

• Josh
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #127967 by Josh
Hi, on properties listing, "call for price" properties are very easy to unmask: when you have a properties for 550.000$ and one for 580.000$ it's very easy to discover that property in the middle with a "call for price" tag is in that range of price.
Is there any way to move properties with "Call for price" in the end of the listing?
Thanks in advance for any help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #127968 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Call for price properties reveal themself...
Hi Josh,
I am afraid that we can't implement it, because when "Call for price" is on, it means the price is zero.
So when we sort properties by price from low to high, the properties with option "Call for price" will be shown first.
Thanks
Dam

• Josh
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #127997 by Josh
Ok, thanks, and a way to display "call for price" properties last?
I mean, typically they are properties with high prices, so people would expect to look for them after the highest prices (when ordered from low to high).
Can you suggest me where to find the code to modify in order to achieve this?

• Josh
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #128055 by Josh

Mr. Dam wrote: Hi Josh,
I am afraid that we can't implement it, because when "Call for price" is on, it means the price is zero.
So when we sort properties by price from low to high, the properties with option "Call for price" will be shown first.

In any way it doesn't seem to be completely true: it is when you add a property and from start don't give a price, but if you give it a price and then convert it to "call for price" it gets listed not on first place but on its original position (eg if it's 250000 among 190000 and 300000).
Is it a bug or an intended behaviour?

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan