paypal not redirecting to payment screen

• Candyce Rowlandson
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #84118 by Candyce Rowlandson
paypal not redirecting to payment screen was created by Candyce Rowlandson
i am having this same problem as another user. Paypal was working but stopped redirecting to the payment screen with paypal. i did change it to test mode and once i did that it stopped. i tried reinstalling os services booking, and turning the module on and off and that did not resolve anything. it was working beautifully and i planned to do a sandbox demo today and poof, it stopped routing to paypal. the site is just about done so i can't really reinstall the core as the previous user had tried.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #84400 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic paypal not redirecting to payment screen
Hi Candyce,
Please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. I will check the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam

More
7 years 1 month ago #95941 by noitall984
Replied by noitall984 on topic paypal not redirecting to payment screen
Why have a forum to find a solution. When a topic is remotely close to my problem, moderator ask you to submit a ticket leaving us without a solution to try and correct our own situation. It would be nice to post your findings to this problem

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #96255 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic paypal not redirecting to payment screen
Hi,
There are various reasons of this problem. So i need to check the issue on live site before suggesting solution for you. When the issue is solved, you can post the solution into this forum for other people if you want.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam