WorldPay Integration

• Robyn Roberts
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #92237 by Robyn Roberts
WorldPay Integration was created by Robyn Roberts
Hi

It is possible to automatically update an order status (i.e. Pending to Confirmed) following a completed WorldPay transaction?

Do I need a "payment response url"?

Also I have just updated to version 2.5.0 and notice that the plugin now includes a "callback password" field. Could you explain what this does?

Do you have an integration guide for WorldPay?

Thanks in advance
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Robyn Roberts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Robyn Roberts
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #92252 by Robyn Roberts
Replied by Robyn Roberts on topic WorldPay Integration
Hi

I have been working through attempting to integrate WorldPay all day and have discovered the following problems (I'm using OS Booking 2.5.0 - Joomla 3.6.5)

1. When placing a booking using WorldPay (Test) the website doesn't send a notification to the admin / employee (informing of a booking) or send confirmation to the customer (unless I manually "manage orders" and "send a notify email". This then sends an email to the customers email but still no email is still received by an admin OR employee?)
I am however receiving a notification email from WorldPay to explain that the (test) transaction has been successful.

2. When completing the WorldPay transaction I'm not being redirected back to the website? Within the WorldPay admin settings there is the option for a "Payment response URL" is this something that you can provide? (I read an old forum topic that suggested using YOUR_SITE_URL/index.php?option=com_eventbooking&task=payment_confirm&payment_method=os_worldpay however this doesn't appear to work?

3. Since the update within the WorldPay payment plugin there is now a form field for "Callback Password". What is this? and what function does it serve?

4. In Configuration > Invoice Settings the email template formatting has been stripped from the email template and any attempt to add formatting is stripped away upon save?

5. I am unable to deselect the "send email when new booking is made" checkbox within the "Manage Employee" options. (it just reselects itself on save?)

I would be very grateful if you could look into these for me asap as I have a client keen to launch their website and these issues are preventing us from moving forward.

Many thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam