Error when trying to delete booking from Calendar

More
6 years 11 months ago #97784 by NBeps
I can delete a booking from the list of bookings and from the "cancel url" area by clicking on the red circle.

When viewing the bookings in the Calendar, if I click on the red circle to delete a booking, I get this error.

The page you are trying to access is restricted due to a security rule.
If you believe the security rule is affecting the normal operation of your website, contact your host support team and provide detailed instructions how to recreate this error.
They will be able to assist you with rectifying the problem and adjusting the security configuration if needed.
I read where this can be a host problem with .htaccess. But in my case I can delete the booking but just not on the Calendar view. Does this make sense? Thanks in advance for help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #97785 by Mr. Dam
Hi NBeps,
Can you please submit ticket on category: OS Services Booking and send us your site url with super admin account, screenshot of issue. I will check the problem for you
Thanks
Dam

More
6 years 11 months ago #97787 by NBeps
Good news and bad news. The error went away, but there is a new problem. I set up a new booking. It is visible in the list and in the calendar. I can delete from the calendar. The booking immediately disappears.

Here is the problem. If I go back to the booking list of items, the "description purpose of the booking" is gone and it still shows the number of the booking, the date it was booked, the red cancel booking button, and the booking id. If I click "other information" it says "no booking". So it looks like it is gone. But it also looks like the booking is still there because it is still on the booking list after deleting from the calendar.

Is there a way to make the booking item on the booking list disappear immediately if the same booking is cancelled on the calendar? Otherwise the user may be confused that the booking still looks like it is on the list even though it was deleted from the calendar.

thanks for help

More
6 years 11 months ago #97788 by NBeps
Is site access still needed for this concern? thanks

More
6 years 11 months ago #98423 by Mr. Dam
Hi NBeps,
Sorry for late response, to be honest, i am confuse with your problem. Can you please explain it more details through the screenshot?
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam