SMS Reminder

• Karen Easter
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #100409 by Karen Easter
SMS Reminder was created by Karen Easter
Hello
A very important feature for me to buy OS Service Booking was that I read that you can have SMS reminders.
I now see that you will be able to deliver an SMS when booked, paid or cancelled but to me this is not really a reminder.
I should be more something like the email reminder that you can trigger to send a SMS xx hours before the appointment. Also I was wondering if there could be more information about the appointment such as date, time, venue and therapist.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #100414 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic SMS Reminder
Hi Karen,
OS Services Booking has feature to send Reminder SMS to customers through Cron task. Have you reiceved the reminder emails?
Thanks
Dam

• Karen Easter
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #100713 by Karen Easter
Replied by Karen Easter on topic SMS Reminder
Hi Dang

I have done some testing to see if the reminder emails do come through but no they don't.
I assume it has to do with the cron task. I have setup cron to run every hour and send me an email. This is what the email looks like:

Set-Cookie: e0bb6284cd22165b84d84da15182c6ac=nfs7von9aqd1uirdr1i6493gs1; path=/; HttpOnly
Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

I also have opened another topic regarding cron, so maybe you would like to check that here: www.joomdonation.com/forum/os-services-b...8498-cron-error.html

Moderators: Mr. Dam