Select User group for Employee ACL

• Joshua Tan
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #117365 by Joshua Tan
Select User group for Employee ACL was created by Joshua Tan
Hi there,

I'm not sure how to setup this setting. According to your documentation at ext4joomla.com/osbdocs/getting-started/configuration

You will create one user group in Joomla from backend by go to Users > Groups > Add New Groups. Enter name for that group. And then, you go to Users > Access levels > Add new access levels. After that, you can go to component OS Services Booking > Configuration > tab Booking configuration, and select the group in field Select User group for Employee.

When Adding New Group, after entering the new group name, to which Group Parent do I need to assign to? Public, Manager, Administrator, ... ?

Secondly, when Adding New Access Levels, which user groups to assign to? to the new group, Public, Manager, Administrator, ... ?
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Joshua Tan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #117400 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Select User group for Employee ACL
Hi Joshua,
You want to add new group for Employees, right? You just need to create new Joomla group, it will be child of group: Registered.
Thanks
Dam

• Joshua Tan
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #117405 by Joshua Tan
Replied by Joshua Tan on topic Select User group for Employee ACL
Thz ... what about my second question on New Access Levels? Just assign to the new group or also add to Public, Manager, Administrator ... ?

More
5 years 7 months ago #117407 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Select User group for Employee ACL
Hi,
You can assign access level of new Joomla group into Access level Registered because it is child group of Joomla Registered user.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam